2009年6月10日水曜日

Introduction to New Zealand


I have never been to New Zealand. But I’m interested in New Zealand. I introduce about the fascination of New Zealand.
The Population of New Zealand is about only 4 million.
It is small population. New Zealand has some unique culture. There are Maori people in New Zealand. Maori are New Zealand’s indigenous people. The Maori arrived in New Zealand about 1000 years ago. They came from Hawaiki. Today, Maori make up over 14 percent of the population.
Maori culture have a rich and varied such as carving , weaving, kapa, haka, and moko.
Their language and culture has a major impact on all facets of New Zealand life. You can enjoy their culture.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Thanks for the informationa about Maori. I am interested in them. The picture is very nice, too! I'm looking forward to your next posting.

    返信削除
  2. I can understand many information about maori.
    It is really interesting!

    返信削除
  3. Nice picture and information:)
    i got interested in maori culture!

    返信削除